Saturday, April 7, 2012

River Valley Nasi Padang at Zion Road - Revisited on 31 March 2012

31 March happen to be my SIL Grace's off day which means we can all go visit my DIL's urn at Choa Chu Kang Cemetery's Garden Of Remembrance to remember him during this Qing Ming Festival, which is the season where Chinese all over the world pay their respects in remembrance of their dearly departed. 

It has almost been 4 years since my DIL went home to be with our Lord Jesus. 
Usually after the visit to Garden of Remembrance where his urn is kept, we will adjourn to the River Valley Nasi Padang at Zion Road to gratify our hungry stomach. 

Here;s the spread we ordered. Sad to say though, I don't whether there is a change in chef, somehow the food tastes a little diluted, especially the Sayur Lodeh, even the Yellow Ginger Chicken gravy tastes diluted. not as lemak as I would have expected it to be. 


Beef Rendang 

Yellow Ginger Chicken Curry 


Tempeh Tau Hu 

Red Curry Chicken 

Sambal Sotong (My Favourite ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...