Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mega Burger - Swensen's at Northpoint

Bob always have this weakness for burgers. He always loves meat between burger buns. Swensen's has this Mega Burger on its menu and Bob must have it.

A Mega Burger indeed it turn out to be. 

Check out the layer of great stuff that comes after the top bun - fried egg, cheese, chicken ham, beef burger patty, eggplant slices, tomato slices, chicken strips, Romaine lettuce. Wow! 
The bun's coated lightly on the underside with butter and heated in the pan to light toast it. Bob donated the eggplant & tomato slices to me as they are among my favourite vegetables as I have been eyeing them since they arrive at our table. 
The beef patty heavily spiced, and made in house at the kitchen, tastes a little salty though for my palate. Since I had family history of HBP, plus I am not a beef (or red meat fan) except if it comes in sirloin form, I had to politely decline Bob's offer to finish a quarter of his beef patty for him. 

The French Fries though are tastily sweet as I ask the kitchen not to put salt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...