Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Affair with Spinelli at University Hall

It all started with me attending the Photoshop CS5 Course at University Hall in Mar 2012. During the lunch break I had to look for a lunch joint to have a quick bite. Spinelli happened to have an outlet at University Hall Tan Chin Tuan Wing. That was when I started my affair with Spinelli.

I ordered the Cajun Chicken sandwich, the soup of the day, Caramel Latte & top it all with Chocolate mousse, and I was completely won over by Spinelli.  In fact I got so addicted to Spinelli I bought their Member card & has since topped up my card thrice, and had already just claim my FREE Sandwich (Double Pack)!!

Mushroom Soup of the day drizzled with Black Pepper aplenty

+

Chicken Cajun Sandwich lightly toasted with lotsa Tabasco Sauce 



+

Caramel Latte & Chocolate Mousse Cake = 


Happy Fabulous Family of Four ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...