Friday, May 4, 2012

The Garden Authentic Thai Food at ABC Brickworks Market and Food Centre


Bob  & I made our way to ABC Food Centre for our dinner yesterday 3 May 2012 for we decide to have a simple meal after so much rich sinful Teochew fare at Lee Kui (Ah Hoi) Teochew restaurant on Tuesday.

Much to my delight I discovered this newly opened stall that serves Thai Cuisine. Without much hesitation I placed my order for Stir fried Tang Hoon. Some one ordered Basil Chicken so I managed to get a shot of it.

The Tang Hoon tasted nicely fried, just like Mum's home cooking. The Thai Chef is pretty careful about adding salt. I find the taste deliciously comforting, very little salt, and a slight tinge of spiciness.

The stall is operated by a father & son team - the Chua family, and they hired a Thai native Chef to helm the cooking. Their prices are very reasonable and the serving is just nice for an Asian stomach.


Basil Chicken 


 Stir Fried Tang Hoon 



Mr Chua the son 

No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...