Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wow Wow West at ABC Brickworks Market and Food Centre

Bob & I visited ABC Brickworks Food Centre in Blk 6 Jalan Bukit Merah for dinner on 3 May 2012. Bob ordered Black Pepper Chicken Chop from Wow Wow West. The serving is rather substantial, but I find the Black Pepper sauce rather salty to my taste.  Had I been the one ordering it, I'd request always to separate the Black Pepper sauce form the chicken. 

Bob finds the chicken rather hard, we guess because it might have been over-cooked that evening. Nonetheless the stall boasts quite a strong following during lunch & dinner. 

Black Pepper Chicken Chop 









Wow Wow West   
ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre
Block 6 Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-133, 
Singapore 150006 

No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...