Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Birthday Dinner with Bob at Chye Lye Restaurant at Sembawang

17 July is a special day for me - its both my birthday as well as my wedding anniversary. Bob treated yours truly to a sumptous mouth watering delicious meal consisting of Chilli Crab & Prawns with Toufu last nite to celebrate my coming close to my twilight years. Sadly none of my family on my side remembers this day! But I Thank God for the many Birthday wishes I receive from my Facebook pals.

Here is the delicious Chilli Crab we had. It had happily nesting it the fish tank still alive and kicking before being deported to the kitchen. The Chilli Crab served leeks of freshness, the Chefs at Chye Lai cook it just right.











No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...