The Culture Group welcome the joining of Revada Food & Services to the Group in 2003 to handle the catering for major events SIBO, IMF, Formula One Grand Prix. The Catering Division under Revada handles Halal fare which includes Western, Local & Asian Cuisine.
Currently under the Culture Group there are three major outlets :
- Atlantic Mixed Grill - Ops under Sirhan
- Beach Culture - Ops under Kerine (Group GM, SHATEC Alumnus) & Fendi (Group PR, SHATEC Alumnus)
- Beer Alley - Ops under Rudy (from F&B industry).
Expansion Plans : The Group has plans to further expand into mini beer alley bistro concept this year. In addition the Group is venturing into the fast food sector in Singapore targeting to open four outlets in 2013.
Training : currently group conducts in house training under Rudy for Beer Alley, under Fendi for Beach Culture, under Sirhan for Atlantic Mixed Grill.
Menu Planning : Desmond is the brain behind the menu planning at Beer Alley, and is likely to expand the menu yearly. Edmund handles the menu for Beach Culture, whilst Sirhan manage the menu at Atlantic Mixed Grill.
Food Ingredients : sourced from local vendors. Fresh meat & seafood are delivered daily from local vendors. The cheese for the chocolate fondue for Atlantic Mixed Grill & Beach Culture comes from Swiss vendor in Switzerland.
Booking : Culture Group offers booking for functions on ad hoc basis. World Ventures team Asia Group held function for 400 pax at Beach Culture. Birthday bookings for Beer Alley ranges from $8 per head.
Seating Capacity : 50 pax inside, 50 pax outside.
- Laksa Hotpot
- Sambal Chicken (western food with a local twist)
- Ala Minute Cooking upon taking of orders at table.
- Meats are marinated 12 hours before
- Brown sauce for the western set are sourced from vendors and to it was added the group's own spices
- All other sauces e.g. Teriyaki & Sambal sauces are made using whole ingredients.
- Toppings for the pizza are prepared daily.
- Chicken chop for the western set uses frozen chicken whilst the two piece & three piece chicken set uses fresh chicken.
- There is no central kitchen, currently all meats are cooked at outlets. Beer Alley is currently non - halal.