Monday, December 5, 2011

Lucky BBQ Seafood at Pasir Panjang Food Centre

One of the promise, rather resolution I made when I started this food blog was to journal about my food journey daily and post honest feedback about the chefs and the great work they do best. Sometimes along the way I do meet inexperience chefs who take short cuts & serve out food that may not necessary be palatable because they are not fresh.

I am a meticulous chef myself and evey-time I cook I ensure that the freshest ingredients are used, and I try my best never to use pre-pack ready to use rempah. I will take pains to cut out the ingredients & bend them myself.

Now this next stall I am introducing serves dishes I find needs improvement as the fish used is not fresh.

Bob brought me to newly renovated Pasir Panjang Food Centre when we ordered  from this stall  : sambal fish, Hot plate Tofu & Garlic Stir Fry Vegetables.

Hot plate Tofu  with the not so fresh prawns

 The not so fresh Sambal Fish 

Stir Fry Garlic Vegetables 


Lady Boss who listens to our feedback & is willing to improve to regain our confidence in her stall  

Young chef who needs more training 

No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...