Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shabu SAI at Causeway Point Part 5







After much feasting of the eyes, I settled down to feast on the real stuff.....

I chose the Tonkotsu Shouyu Soup base & the Sukiyaki Soup base as I wanted something light and Japanese styled since I am at a Japanese Restaurant.

I took the three sauces to go with my meat : Dashi, Sesame, Peanut. But because I just recovered from a very bad episode of peanut allergy I had to be very careful with the peanut sauce....



I am a sucker for herbs, spices & condiments and I made sure I piled high up on that ! I simply love the ginger, garlic  & onions ! 

I must admit I am not a Shabu Shabu nor a Sukiyaki lover but my visit to Shabu SAI really change my perspective. Shabu Shabu can be really fun and delicious if and when the meat is fresh, sauce is sweet, soup is delicious, herbs is fragrant .......and Shabu SAI really meets all that !

No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...