Saturday, December 22, 2012

Grouch Two 52th Birthday Bash at Tarafuku at 313 Somerset - Part 3

Tarafuku Cooked Food Corner 
There is a comprehensive spread of cooked food & meats ranging from Roast Chicken, Beef in Teriyaki sauce, to seafood such as Scallops in Cheese, gyoza to panter to each and every picky palate. 
Those with * means I had more than one serving = they taste absolutely fabulous !
Note : I have a picky palate myself, and to have a dish to bowl me over takes great effort = this means the dish must really be GREAT !

Roast Chicken with herbs & spices 

Teriyaki Beef slices 


Baked Scallop in Cheese *


 Gyoza * - this is my most loved Japanese dumpling & tastes great with Japanese soya sauce 






No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...