Saturday, March 21, 2015

Gelato World Tour 20 to 22 March 2015 at MBS Convention Centre Hall D Singapore - The Finalists #1 #2

No 1 - Kochi Popz by Chronos Chan & Eunice Soon from Tom's Palette 
My Tasting Notes - A very distinct Yuzu flavor exudes from this gelato, with interspersed of that chocolate flavor that coats the pop rocks, then when you least expects it, the pop rocks gives out a burst when you bite on it. However this Yuzu flavor is a little mild for me, & does not really packs a punch. 

No 2 - Caramel & Almond Crunch by Vanjimuthu Palaniswamy & Kavithamani Vanjimuthu from Boomerang, India.
My tasting Notes - I love it that this husband & wife team uses some of the ingredients that I favor namely almonds, caramel, Belgian chocolate to lend a creamy sweet caramel flavor with dark chocolate bits interspersed in between the creamy gelato. There is a mild tinge of that rose flavor in the after taste. One of my top 5 flavors. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...