Sunday, March 22, 2015

Gelato World Tour 20 to 22 March 2015 at MBS Convention Centre Hall D Singapore - The Finalists #13 #14

No 13 - Beer With Ciambella by Harish Doneka from Pick Me Up Cafe 
My Tasting Notes - Harish uses Tiger beer in this recipe. Overall the yogurt gelato has a distinct alcohol flavor balanced by the sweetness from the Ciambella cubes. Beer drinker are drawn to this flavor. For me I'd stick to nuts & caramel & vanilla my favorite ingredients. 


No 14 - Vanilla of the East by Keewin & Seow Huan Ong from Cielo Dolci 
My Tasting Notes - Keewin & Seow Huan came up with ingredients I love: gula melaka, Madagascar vanilla, pandan. Overall the taste is a distinct fragrant vanilla flavor, tinge of pandan & gula melaka. You can see the Basil seeds as they enlarged after being soaked, to lend a burst of flavor as they popped in your mouth. One of my Top 5. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

River JOrdan and JOrdan being groovy on the disco floor !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...